In one of the most biodiverse places on earth, you will have the chance to canoe down rivers, walk in dense forests, learn about medicinal plants and meet local communities.
This is the 4-day tour Itinerary. You may ask for itineraries from 4 to 10 days to explore the Amazon!
Do you want to know more? Click here & contact us.
The adventure begins with a canoe journey down the river to get to the lodge in the middle of the amazon rainforest!
You will be doing morning hikes (3-4 hrs.) for scenic views of the Amazon Basin, observation biodiversity of the Rainforest and medicinal plants used by indigenous people. On the next day, Birds and mammals observation! More hikes around different trails to look for more wild fauna, observation of the bizarre bird Hoatzins. Visit to a Waorani Community to see the effects of cultural expose by which are living all the different indigenous groups in the Amazon. The Waorani still keep most of their traditions such as: hunting with blowguns and poisoned darts, their unique language Wao Terero, the knowledge of the Rainforest and oral traditions.
Day 1 Yasuni National Park Transportation through the river to Lodge.
Day 2 Yasuni National Park Mirador Trail. Medicinal Plants. Indigenous people.
Day 3 Yasuni National Park Birds and mammals observation. Visit to an Oxbow. Observation of nocturnal faune.
Day 4 Yasuni National Park Visit to a Waorani community.
*Arrival times to different places are approximate, they may change due to traffic and/or bad weather
- Private transportation Coca city-Lodge-Coca city
- Accommodation in double rooms with private bathroom
- Meals during the trip (First day: Boxed Lunch and last day: Boxed Lunch)
- Naturalist guide (English-Spanish)
- Native guide
- Jungle Trips
- Rubber boots up to size 44
- Fresh drinking water at Lodge
- Transportation Quito-Coca-Quito. TKT $ 210 Quito-Coca-Quito (price may vary)
- Entry fee $20
- Rain Poncho
- Non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages
- Unspecified items
** Prices can change without prior notice from the government authorities
1. Some shots may be required before entering the rainforest.
2. The tour starts, already, at El Coca city, but we can arrang e everything that you need for leaving from Quito.
3. This is a private trip.
– This tour starts and finishes in Coca city
- The itineraries and prices may vary upon 15 days after proposal date. If so, please contact us for a new one.
- Prices vary according to the number of passengers.
- Itineraries may vary for reasons beyond our control (events or natural disasters, strikes, road closures, etc. ).
- Participants of any tourist activity, must complete and sign a document of shared responsibilities, prior to starting your trip with us.
- If traveling with children under 6 years, please ask us for current promotions, as they vary by destination.
- When booking, we will send the itinerary with the amount payable, Payment Methods, our Cancellation Policies, Conduct Code, Safety Tips and Chart of travelers’ personal data.
- The tours offered are accompanied with English and Spanish speaking guides, for other language please contact us.
Since this is a special tour, please write us first so we can confirm you the dates and the itinerary!