By hopping from island to island, you will get to know a lot about the Galapagos richness and magic. Walk Darwin’s steps during your next adventure!
Budget: From $1440 (AIR TICKET INCLUDED)
This is the 4-day tour Itinerary. You may ask for itineraries from 4 to 10 days to explore the Galapagos!
Do you want to know more? Click here & contact us.
On three days you will visit four islands!!
On three days you will visit three islands!!re you can see sea lions, various tropical fishes, and turtles and finish at Carola beach to enjoy the sunset. On the next day, take a shared speed boat to Santa Cruz Island to see giant tortoises in their native environment!, observe a huge crater, which is a remnant of the time when Santa Cruz was still a volcanic active island; swim at Garrapatero Beach and enjoy a typical meal around locals. You will participate in a yacht trip to an uninhabited island, where the fauna and landscape are even more amazing for the very few visitors they have.
Day 1 – Santa Cruz
Departure from Quito or Guayaquil and arrival to Baltra. Visit to Tortuga Bay or Charles Darwin Center (on your own).
Day 2 – Seymour
Diving or navigation in Seymour island, boxed lunch and return.
Day 3 – Santa Fe
Full day in Santa Fe Island. Overnight in Santa Cruz.
Day 4 - Santa Cruz
Transfer from Baltra to Quito or Guayaquil.
1. It is not allowed to bring seeds or fruits to the Galapagos
2. To pay the $100 per person entrance fee, you will need cash, because .other way of paying will not be accepted
3. This is a private trip.
- Air Tickets to the Galapagos Islands from Quito or Guayaquil (roundtrip)
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Galapagos Hotel (Santa Cruz).
- Meals as mentioned in the complete itinerary.
- Excursions as mentioned in the itinerary with a Naturalist Bilingual Guide (except when mentioned on your own).
- Transport between islands.
- Transfer in and out between the airport and hotel.
- Snorkeling equipment (we recommend to bring your own).
- Entrance fee to Galápagos national park $100,00.
- Tarjeta de Control Migratorio (INGALA) $20,00.
- Meals not mentioned in the program.
- Soft and alcoholic drinks.
- Extra expenses.
Since this is a special tour, please write us first so we can confirm you the dates and the itinerary!